Powered By Blogger

Linggo, Hunyo 26, 2011

" Chocolate Hills, Simply Butterfly and Danao Adventure Park "



SIMPLY BUTTERFLY: BILAR, BOHOL

Entrance Fee: P20/1pax

Heading to Chocolate Hills in Carmen we dropped by to simply butterfly conservations. It is located in Pilar, Bohol.  Each group has had a guide inside the butterfly garden. Before we enter in the garden there’s a demonstration and information about butterflies .  Inside, I saw a lot of colorful butterflies flying around.  It was so beautiful, I was exactly thinking that I am on Paradise garden. Butterflies sex lasted 2days, It’s a bit surprising for me and yes I saw butterflies who stick together. Here are some of my photos:

Entance of Simply butterfly
Souvenir items inside Simply butterfly
Me and butterfly beside me
Biggest butterfly ever :)
  
There are some butterflies who smells like chocolate, that is their pheromone. And some also attracts the other butterflies with their colors. And also there are tricky butterfly also that if you catch them and put it on your palm, it won't moves to pretend that they're dead but when you throw it they will fly, silly creatures. I learned so many things about butterflies in that place. Now, time to move to the next destination.


CHOCOLATE HILLS complex in Carmen, Bohol:
Entrance Fee: P50/1pax

Chocolate Hills is one of the famous tourist attraction in Bohol. It is located in the town of Carmen, Bohol around 50km. from Tagbilaran City. Actually there are two places where you can see the chocolate hills, the Chocolate Hills Complex and Sagbayan Peak. We chose Chocolate Hills complex because according to the local people there, you can see so many hills from that place. On this place there are small hotel, restaurant and souvenir shop. I survive the 214 steps of stairs going up to the view deck of chocolate hills. On the top there is a wishing wheel where kids usually throw coins and ring the bell there. My leg was hurting but it's worth it, the most exciting was the view of the Chocolate Hills, it was so amazing. Philippines were so blessed with all of this fantastic God's gift. It was the perfect time to visit and see that chocolate hills because it was summer time, from green turns to brown. Here are some of my photos:

Entrance to the View deck of chocolate hills
View of Chocolate hills from View deck

View of Chocolate hills from View deck
I survive the 214 steps up to view deck of Chocolate Hills. I dare you to come, visit and see for yourself this amazing views.We are only 1hour in that place, picture taking and rest for awhile and then drove in the next destination.

DANAO ADVENTURE PARK:
Entrance Fee: P25/1pax + motorcycle P5

Danao Adventure is too far, I don't know exactly if how long we travel from Carmen Bohol to Danao. It's very difficult to find this place but still we manage to get there with the help of the local people there. I don't know exactly if how many times am asking about directions. It's almost 4pm when we get there, it's very late. I was really excited on zipping the line P350/1pax. It was so scary but later on I enjoyed my ride.


Entance of Danao Adventure park
Activities to do in Danao Adventure Park

Attitude! :)
Zipping the line
That was extremely fun and a shoot in my head. It's really a suicide for me while zipping the line. Can you imagine, zipping the line of the 480 meters long with the altitude of 200 meters. Wow! that was extremely awesome. This is the longest and the tallest zipline in the Philippines. Guys, I dare you to come and experienced this suicide or suislide in Danao Adventure Park.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento