Powered By Blogger

Miyerkules, Hunyo 22, 2011

PARADISO! Mangodlong Rock Resort, Camotes Island..

ACCOMODATION: Beach front room  (P2300/night)

FOODS and DRINKS: They have bar and restaurant but we prefer to sit on the cottages in front of the beach and placed an order there. The bar and restaurant will be closed at 10pm.

I have no problem with the hotel  staff, they are very accommodating and friendly. They provide a very good service. Which feels me more comfortable and relax. They don’t have program during night but still I didn’t felt boring. Very quiet and peaceful during night time which I love most. I highly recommend this place to visit and see for yourself.

It  was really amazing and beautiful place. I wonder why they called it Mangodlong Rock Resort, well I figured it out that “ Mangodlong “ was named after the place and “ Rock Resort “ because of their cottages made on the top of the rock which is extremely beautiful. A beautiful paradise that makes me open mouth the first time I enter to that resort. It is a white sand beach, not too much tourist and very peaceful. A perfect place for those who wants to get out for a peaceful holiday. Here are my photos:
 
The big waves will flash until that rock that I stepped on.
Rock Cottages
Rock Cottage
Rock Cottage
Rock Cottage



This pool below where we stay during night time, no program so it's better to stay on pool to freshen up but it's too cold. I guess due to the winds. We didn't stay longer in the pool.

Swimming Pool in front of my room
Resorts Swimming Pool

Enjoying the fresh Ocean Breeze
Tree House
Tree House

Mangodlong White Sand Beach
A view from the top of the Resort


Not bad Sunset
We had dinner on this place where actually i took this photo.  I can see most of the people were there on that time are local people, Koreans and few foreigners. Who are stranded there also like us.  So many photo’s was made on this resort, can’t blame myself because it was really amazing and beautiful PARADISE!
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento