Powered By Blogger

Biyernes, Hunyo 17, 2011

Welcome to the Capital of Philippnes, Manila! OMG!!!

GETTING THERE: ( Davao International Airport - NAIA Terminal 3, 1:40H )

Airline:  Cebu Pacific Air ( P3,200 ) one way
Accommodation: St. Giles Hotel Makati, ( P 3,000/night.

ATTRACTIONS: ( The places listed below are places which I visited )
  • Luneta Park
  • National Museum of the Philippines
  • Greenbelt Park
  • Manila Bay
  • Fort Santiago
  • Intramuros
  • Forbes Park
  • Museum Pambata
  • Rizal Park
 PEOPLE: Local people in Manila speaks Tagalog which is our National Language but of course people speaks English also.


GETTING AROUND: By taxis, jeepneys, MRT ( Mass Rail Transit ) and LRT ( Light Rail Transit ).

The next day it was really tough for me because I don't know anything about the city. Am a picture of a kiddo whose so lost in the huge city. My friends and I are planning to go to Baguio City by just a bus ride because it's more cheaper by bus than planes.  I ask the receptionist if what bus and which terminal we should go, they are very polite that they give me some advice but still it's not clear for me. What I did is I went back to my room to get my laptop and start searching about it and gotcha! I found their website and tried to call their office and I found out that bus will left at 8am. We rushed to the Pasay bus terminal because it's almost 8am, luckily we still manage to catch the bus that will left at 8am. 


TIPS: Beware of scams , and check the meter of the taxi first because some of the taxi driver will ripped you off specially when they noticed that your from province or from other countries.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento