Powered By Blogger

Sabado, Hunyo 25, 2011

" Danao Lake and Timubo Cave in Camotes Island "

DANAO LAKE:  ( No Entrance Fee )

I was so curious about  what they called “ Danao Lake “ so, am eager to see first that place. It’s easy for me to ask and communicate with the people residing their because I speak “ Visayan Dialect “ also. Finally we found the place, not so exciting place and am a bit disappointed because I expected a lot of things to see in that place but unfortunately it’s just fishes. Local people said that from there you can do fishing and if how much kilograms of the fish you catch that’s the only thing you will pay, sounds good but I am not in the fishing mood that time. Here are some photos of “ Danao Lake “ :


Trees at Danao Lake
Fishes inside fish cage
Fish Cage
For those who loves fishing, visiting Danao Lake is the best choice. Come and see for yourself.


TIMUBO CAVE:  



Entrance of Timubo Cave

Entrance Fee: ( P20/1pax )

Let’s proceed to the next destination, the “ TIMUBO CAVE “ . It was so hard to find this place as what I’ve expected. It was so far and so many small roads you need to go, I was all the time asking for some direction to the people residing there and am thankful that finally we found the place. It was just a typical cave outside.

Camotes Island is not just blessed with a white sand beaches but it was also blessed with this cave called " TIMUBO CAVE. It is located at Barangay Sonog, Camotes Island. On your way in there is a concrete stairs to prevent visitors from slipping. There is a natural crystal clear pool inside which I didn't expect so I didn't manage to bring my swimwear.

Natural Crystal Clear Pool inside Cave
It has been giving unforgettable and significant events in lives of the people in Brgy. Sonog and even to the neighboring barangays since time immemorial for this cave has been the source of water supply for washing clothes, cooking foods and drinking. Cebuano’s are so blessed for this God’s gift to everyone.

TIPS:  Planning to visit " TIMUBO CAVE " ? Bring with you your swimwear so you can enjoy the fresh and cold natural pool inside cave. Just keep silence inside cave.

Here are some of my photos:


Stairs inside cave

The narrow rock with water is the way to natural pool

Virgin Mary's Grotto



 I still don't want to be get wet but am so jealous with the other people seems to be enjoyed so much with the fresh water. It's pity that I didn't bring with me my swimwear but who cares.I really wanted to jump into pool so I jumped. Here's my photos getting wet with my pair of white jeans and shirt. Couldn't help to jumped on the water.

Enjoyed the fresh natural pool

Am getting wet, you can see how clear is the water
I highly recommend this place to visit. It's worth traveling for though it's too far. It's very beautiful and relaxing. Come and experience the touch of the nature.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento